PRODUCTS | SERVICES | PRODUCT LINKS | EMPLOYMENT | NEWS | CONTACT US
Since 1942, King’s Electric Motors Ltd. has specialized in serving a broad customer base, including manufacturing, mining, process industries, forest products, OEM’s, building services firms, institutions, rail and utilities. Our main geographic coverage is Manitoba (all), Ontario (northwest) and Saskatchewan (east, south-central).
Use our King’s Electric delivery trucks, driven by our electrically knowledgeable staff. We will look after your electric motors and controls from door-to-door giving you peace of mind there will be no transportation issues. We have a fleet of ½ ton, ¾ ton to 5 ton delivery vehicles ready to go 24/7.
Although our name says Electric Motors, our actual scope is much wider. We provide the following products and services:
- AC & DC Electric Motors
- Variable frequency drives
- Controls, Softstarters
- Custom control panels
- Harmonic Filters
- Power Factor Correction
- Phase Converters
- Electric Chain Hoists
- Shop repair, overhaul, rewind & test electric motors and generators
- Shop repair pumps, fans, hoists and other motor-related products
- Field service troubleshooting & repairing -- motors & related
- Field service troubleshooting & repairing -- drives and controls
- In-house design/build custom panels, especially for motor controls
- Field service commissioning & training for new drives & controls
- Repair and rebuild of shaker duty/vibratory duty motors
Copyright 2011 - 2013 King's Electric Motors Ltd.
Design by WebNet Business Communications